Bioness informs that it uses the cookies technology on its website.
Cookies constitute as IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the computer of website’s end user and are intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of website they originate from, time of storing them on the end device, and a unique number.
The subject placing cookies on user’s end device and acquiring access to them is the operator of www.bioness.pl website.
Cookies are used in order to:
- adjust the contents of website to user’s preferences and optimise using the website; in particular, these files allow to identify website user’s device and appropriately show its contents in a way adjusted to individual needs;
- create statistics, which help the Administrator to understand how website users use the website, which in turn will enable him to improve its structure and contents;
- adjust the contents of graphical advertisements (display ads) when using the Google Analytics remarketing.
The website uses two key types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on user’s end device until user logs out, leaves the website, or shuts down software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on user’s end device for a period of time determined in properties of cookies or until they are removed by user.
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies that enable to use services available on the website, e.g. authorisation cookies, which are used for verification services on the website;
- cookies used to provide security, e.g. used to detect malpractices in the scope of verification on the website;
- “efficiency” cookies that enable to collect information about the way that user uses the website;
- “functional” cookies that enable to “remember” settings chosen by user and personalisation of user interface, e.g. in the scope of selected language or region, from which user comes, font size, website layout, etc.;
- “advertisement” cookies that enable to provide users with advertising more adopted to their interests.
In numerous cases, software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows to store cookies on user’s end device. The website’s users can change cookies settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way to block the automated handling of cookies in web browser’s settings or each time inform the website’s user about cookies placed on user’s device. Detailed information on ability and methods of handling cookies are available in software’s (web browser’s) settings. Users can block the Analytics service used to display ads and adjust ads in Google advertising network in the Advertisement Preferences Manager. Users can also download program that blocks Google Analytics from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The website operator informs that limiting the application of cookies may have an impact on certain functionalities available on the website.
Cookies placed on the website user’s end device used from that location can also be used by advertisers and partners co-operating with the website operator.
Further information on the subject of cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of any web browser.